10 Things That Keep You from Writing a BOOK
Stop talking and write Life changing words with the help of Barbara the Book Coach.
Research shows that 90 percent of those who talk about writing a book never get it done.
You don’t have to be one of them. I can help you get it done and Pam Perry of Ministry Marketing Solutions can help move your book into eager hands.
What stops people from moving ahead. Do you find yourself somewhere in this list developed by Pam? Look closely:
1. Fear - You are scared of what people might think of you as an author, and you may be hesitant to share personal information with the world.
2. Lack of Knowledge - You simply don't know how to get started or how to be successful.
3. Lack of Support - Your family and friends may not encourage you as much as you would like but they just may not understand how important it is to you.
4. Lack of Resources - You have not found a cost effective way to get your book published.
5. Procrastination - You keep putting off writing until later, and the years keep passing.
6. Too Busy - You are overwhelmed with family, work, church, and activities and have not put writing in your schedule yet.
7. Confusion - You have so many things you want to share, but you don't know which topic will make the greatest impact.
8. Rejection - Traditional publishing has very limited opportunities for publishing, so you need to use other methods to get your book in print.
9. Lack of self-confidence—That’s all right. Try God confidence. I assure you He never fails.
10. Lack of accountability- Often writers need someone to prod, encourage and help them meet writing deadlines.
You can reach Pam Perry at http://www.prbootcamponline.eventbrite.com/
You can reach Dr. Barbara Reynolds The Book Coach at http://email@example.com/ or firstname.lastname@example.org