Thursday, December 22, 2011
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
OUR Gift to you: Visit our website for free eCourse!
Monday, October 24, 2011
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Book trailer http://j.mp/rgOZp0 #prayerwarriorbook
Available now: http://amzn.to/prayerwarriorbook
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
God does not create anyone without a purpose. If we do not recognize and fulfill that purpose, we waste our time and waste our life. We’re just taking up space.
Even though we may know Jesus and confess Him as Savior and go to heaven when we die, if we don’t complete the assignment purposed for our life – God is not pleased. We have lost opportunity and lost reward. Yes, there are rewards in heaven! Jesus said, “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done,” (Revelation 22:12).
DO SOMETHING TODAY ON PURPOSE.
THINK.....BE STILL....AND LISTEN.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Trainer, Small Business Owner
and Service-Based Entrepreneur
Are you ready to play a bigger game with clients who appreciate and respect you?
NOW is the time to fine tune your business model to attract and retain your ideal customer.
Why Should You Attend Dare to Prosper ?
- The Science of Getting Rich
- How to avoid the 3 leaks that keep entrepreneurs poor
- How to leverage the power of intuition to build a prosperous brand!
- How to clear the childhood traumas that have been holding you back
- The 3 Keys to Building a High Income Business
- How to Sustain the growth of your business and boost your income!
- How to transform clutter into clarity
- Self healing: Mind, Body and Spirit!The difference between capital mastery and money mastery
- How to understand what your audience wants and buys!
- How to clearly present your business opportunity to investors in a concise manner
- How to Mastermind Your Way to Millions
- How to earn $20,000 a weekend teaching what you love!
- How to fill seminars with interested prospective clients!
- The right and wrong methods for following up with interested prospects!
- How to increase your profits by giving money back to your customers!
- Guaranteed ways to increase readership, boost response to your sales letters and ads…and make more sales!
- Build valuable connections and network with business professionals, coach, speakers and more!
- How to Find, Attract and Retain high value clients!
- The little known method to locating your ideal target audience- so that you achieve maximum profit at minimum risk!
- How to create your position of online influence
- How to turn price shoppers into profitable sales – even if your prices are higher than your competitors!
- 7 Ways to Earn 7 Figures in the next 7 Months
- How to make big profits during economic downturns – even during stock market crashes!
- The fastest way to link marketing metrics to financial metrics
- The single best investment that you can make when building an information empire!
- How to select a profitable niche!
- PR: Money-Pit or Brand-Builder: Seven questions to ask before taking the plunge.
- Getting Your Business Found in Google: What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO), how does it work for your business and how do you best measure your return on investment.
- The mechanics of assessing the lifetime value of customers
- How to harness the power of joint ventures and alliances to gain a competitive market advantage
- Building the Ideal Finance Team: The fundamentals of a solid finance function, choosing the team and more
- How to mine the fortune that lies hidden in your customer and client files!
- How to create and market information products that sell
- How to build a financial empire without even leaving the comfort of your home!
- How to leapfrog the market and make the competition irrelevant.
You are encouraged to make your reservations early
Come experience vibrant, forward-thinking, content-rich days of exploration, examination, learning, play, discovery, connecting, collaborating and your creative emergence!
Kadena Tate is the ultimate resource! Kadena gave me an idea that I immediately implemented , and it added instant income to my bank account! Working with Kadena is like no other coach. She is a first class act, providing massive value through ideas and practical tools to increase both your income and self esteem! If you are looking for low cost, highly effective marketing strategies, call Kadena today!
Cheryl E. Cook, author of Small Business BIG RESULTS www.SmallBizBIGResults.com
Before I met Kadena Tate, I was a new coach who did not have any clients and I was not clear on how to market myself in my new business. Through working with Kadena, I found facility with marketing myself as a coach and now have greater levels of confidence and presence with prospective clients. Only three weeks after working with Kadena, I had a paying client. Now, I have a thriving business and I am not afraid to get out there and know I am worth it! I highly recommend working with Kadena. -Jeanette Ninyo, Wellness Coach, www.livingtopotential.com
“If you are looking for a smart, savvy, and highly knowledgeable business woman- then please look no further. Kadena Tate takes entrepreneurship to the next level . . . with offering you unparalled customer service and market knowledge. Not to mention, that Kadena will remain in your “circle” long after the sale . . . good people.” – Idora Caldwell, CEO, Caldwell Creative, http://ccmd1.com/
“When Kadena Tate became my business coach, I was feeling a strong urge that something in my life and business needed a change. Kadena used many resources and her expert skill to direct me to define my values, strengths and my brand. As we talked, she guided me to a deeper understanding of myself which led me to focus on what type of change I was searching for in my life and my business. In less than a year of Kadena’s coaching, I have a clear path which is directing my way to a lifestyle change. As a coach, Kadena helped me to focus and gently led me to having a direction for my life, all of which has given me an increase in my visibility, credibility and a significant increase in my profits. Kadena Tate is not the coach that follows the rules, she breaks them so that you can build more than a business, and you build a legacy! – Lucinda Cross http://www.LucindaCross.com
Click here to get moving to your destiny of prosperity!
Hear her interview with Pam Perry here:
Thursday, August 25, 2011
SO many people want to remember the date Michael Jackson died. I don't.
I choose to celebrate his birth. He was born August 29, 1958.
He graced the world 50 years with his God-given gifts and for that I am grateful.
Below is my favorite song by the "Jackson 5" - this was the song that made me say, "Oh, day, I'm going to marry Michael Jackson. On "I'll be there," I just KNEW his was singing to me! I was always looking over my shoulder for MJ.
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Is Your Think Tank On Empty? How to be More Creative [Video]
“You don’t have a money problem, you have an idea problem.” – Dr. Mike Murdock
Innovation. Creativity. Solution-drive strategies. Answers to issues. This is what people pay big money for. If you have an idea and put some action behind it – it can make you a millionaire. That’s the truth. Just look at history: Walt Disney, Henry Ford, Madam C. Walker to Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey and Mark Zuckerberg.
Even on a job, you are rewarded with promotions and raises for having good ideas. But how do you get the creative juices running and revved up – especially in this economy.
Well, here are five tips to get you inspired and fired up:
- Read. I am a confessed bookaholic. I am usually reading about 3 or 4 books at the same time. Pulling out bits of inspiration from all. But even if you’re not a “book” person – read magazines. Subscribe to the ones that speak to what you’re passionate about. There is nothing like a good magazine where every page is filled with fresh new content that is gets you excited. The other thing that is sure to get you stirred up are online magazines, blogs and even some emails. Don’t ever get “overwhelmed” by information. It is the key to your creativity. Learn how to manage your emails and take time to read the RSS feeds of your blog subscriptions. Become an expert at scanning and hunting for information that may be the link to your next BIG IDEA.
- Move. Yes, get up. Exercise. Walk. Change your routine if you do exercise. Quit being boring. Take a dance class, do yoga or go swimming. Physical activities are great way send signals to the brain. Ever heard of the “runners high?” Those that run typically are inspired when they’re done because they have just released nature’s “feel good” drug to their brain. And the better you FEEL, the more creative you will become. Who ever had a GOOD idea, when they’re feeling BAD? So get up and move your body. Laziness drains you. Movement fuels you.
- Clean. You say, “yuck” but this can be very therapeutic and you’ll be amazed at the amount of energy that it releases because you’re putting things back in order. When you are organized – you will open up some space in your mind. An organized person feels the leisure (not stress) to find solutions to problems and answers to issues because they can think clearly. Clarity is a key to creativity. The more you “clear the deck” the more you can think without distractions. When your surroundings are clean, orderly and serene, you spark the ignition for innovation. No one can really think in a bunch of mess! Order leads to creativity.
- Visit. But not just anyone. Make a coffee-date with the most optimistic person you know. Vibe with a friend who always sees the glass half full. Go to a convention full of folks who are about business. Look online for a conference that speaks to your purpose. Or sit in on some webinars, teleseminars where you can hear the energy of the speakers sharing their passion. You must love learning. It is a way to push “reset” on a stale brain and expand your mental capacity.
- Change. Get an eyeful of new scenery. Go site seeing. Take off and go to a museum or just go on a long drive. Fully take in the atmosphere and learn to enjoy the small things in life. This is a surefire way to inspire you and take away doldrums. If you can take a vacation to an exotic place, go for it. Quit going to the same old place doing the same old thing. Enough of Disney. Go overseas or go to the Grand Canyon. See different. Be different. Get different results.
Finally, don’t forget to get quiet and really focus. In this information age where everything is moving at rapid pace, it’s important to unplug once in a while with a notebook and pen. Just doddle and let your thought wander and write down what you hear your inner voice telling you to do.
Don’t get so busy being busy that you don’t take the time to crack your creative code. You have tons of ideas waiting to be unleashed. Release your brilliance. Be driven – but first fill up your think tank and watch your life go to the next level.
How do you tap on your Creative side and refuel your think tank?
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Karen Taylor Bass, Speaker, Author and Chief Mom at The Brand New Mommy and PR Expert is on her way to empowering over 180,000 mothers, entrepreneurs and small business owners weekly with her #1 web-series, ‘Brand New You,’ on Black Enterprise.com.
Taylor Bass’ is scheduled to appear on NBC10! And WDAS-FM in Philadelphia (August 3rd) to discuss ‘Branding in the Bed Rest: 7 Insider Tips to Maximize Bed Rest and Stay Sane’ which appeared on Yahoo.com.
‘Brand New You’ is a lifestyle show with an authentic reinvention/branding twist featuring A-List celebrities, health/wellness experts, small business owners and successful entrepreneurs.
Elayne Fluker, Executive Editor of Interactive Media at Black Enterprise, says, “In our video series, Brand New You, host Karen Taylor Bass chats with guests about reinvention, taking time for self and finding the balance between work and life. Taylor Bass is an authentic voice for our audience, her style is engaging, and her mission is to empower. She is a star on the rise.”
The Brand New Mommy (TBNM) (www.thebrandnewmommy.com) is a blog for Black women seeking to renew and redefine their personal brand post childbirth.
“My dream is to empower women -- especially moms. I want us strive to put self first and get healthy. I forgot myself for many years and know what its like to put everyone first and that’s not sexy. Hopefully at TBNM we are saving moms each day and they too will give back and save a fellow mom,” says Taylor Bass.
Considered one of the premier authorities in the public relations industry, Karen Taylor Bass, has created strategic “out of the box,” public relations, branding, and marketing campaigns for celebrities, athletes, entrepreneurs, and corporations for over 15 years.
Bass has appeared on numerous media outlets: MSNBC; Jezebel.com, NBC Today New York; Fox-TV Chicago; BET News; CBS-NY; The Grio.com; Heart & Soul; Black Enterprise; The Network Journal; Essence; Ebony; Madamenoire.com; Philadelphia Daily News; Philadelphia Tribune; New York Daily News; and countless others.
Visit our website for featured authors!
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Watch Stacia Pierce's International Women's Success Conference 2011 in Educational & How-To | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
By EEW Editorial Staff
Her elite author client list includes notable names like: Bishop T.D. Jakes, Bishop Thomas Weeks, Bishop Donald Hilliard, Dr. Cindy Trimm, Bishop Lyle Dukes, Pastor Andre Butler, Dr. Suzan Johnson Cook, Dr. Pat Bailey and Pastor Bill Winston. She also works with, up and coming authors, who have something of substance to share.
In a recent conversation with EEW Magazine’s Founder and Editor-In-Chief, Dianna Hobbs, Perry struck a chord that resonated with Hobbs. “We were discussing what it takes to really be successful and see the manifestation of your God-given dreams,” says Hobbs. “Then, Pam read a powerful declaration to me that really grabbed my attention. I knew I had to tell my readers about it.”
To learn more about the declaration, click here.
As a result of that conversation, Ministry Marketing Solutions and EEW Magazine are teaming up to help women take real steps toward fulfilling their life’s purpose. “I want people to eliminate excuses, procrastination, and apathy, and do what they know they need to be doing to get the results they want in their lives,” says Hobbs.
Perry agrees. “Success takes hard work. You have to have a plan, and work that plan,” she says. No doubt, she’s been working very successful plans on behalf of her clients since the establishment of Ministry Marketing Solutions in the year 2000.
But, it’s not only hard work. Perry understands that a sincere commitment to God and His will must be a #1 priority. Not only that, one's motives must not be selfish; rather, one must always seek to be a blessing to others.
In a recent blog post, Perry outlines “The Six Simple Steps to Success at Anything”. The sixth and most important step covers the importance of “Living to Give.”
She writes, “Most people think they will be happy when they get everything they want. But actually, the opposite is true! The more we live for self, the more miserable we become. Jesus said to His followers, ‘let him forget, ignore, disown and lose sight of himself and his own interests.’ (Mark 8: 34). When you are ready to experience real joy, give your life away. Live to give. Jesus did!”
Without argument, Perry has given her life to assist others in becoming all God desires them to be. No wonder she is making such a major impact for the glory of God!
About Pam Perry
Pam Perry is the Chief Visionary of Ministry Marketing Solutions, Inc.; a marketing, consulting, and public relations agency that brings a high level of understanding of positioning, branding, and promoting products and services that target the African American Christian Market (AACM). She is also the President/Founder of the Detroit Chapter of the American Christian Writers Association (www.Acwriters.com). Her work has also appeared in Gospel Today magazine, The Detroit News, The Detroit Free Press, CBA Marketplace Magazine, Precious Times Magazine, Michigan Chronicle and The Christian Communicator. She is the creator of Chocolate Pages.
To learn more about how you can benefit from the excellent services and solutions provided by this agency, and network with Pam Perry, log onto http://www.ministrymarketingsolutions.com
Monday, May 30, 2011
OMG! What in the world? Why do black people always have to apologize for being black? But what’s so funny, our “SWAG” is always imitated…from our music, to our poetry, to our music, to the way we play basketball/golf/tennis – the way we talk – and to our colorful way we dress. Everything urban is cool!
AND…we are just “being ourselves.” What a sad day for a black person to send an email to tear down a sista who has done nothing but try to promote positive images and intellect via tech to thousands of black business women online all day, everyday!
I love the cover: See https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/248878_10150613211000472_853205471_18659410_300378_n.jpg
I love Lashanda! She is being real. We should all do the same. Only the bold and courageous will! Thanks Lashanda. Do YOU girl.
It’s what we love about you. That’s what made Oprah a billionaire! YOU got next!
|Lashanda Henry and Pam Perry - Branding Superstars!|
Monday, May 16, 2011
There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.
As a PR coach and Social Media Strategist, I see marketing trends. You too probably can see that things are changing fast. Social media marketing is not going away and it is important to understand what's changing and why.
Of course, you don't want to spend a ton of time looking for the right information - and spinning your wheels only to find you've just spent a lot of money with NO return.
As you know, my heart is help authors with their PR and marketing - especially Christian authors and ministries. So, let me say this in love: It's time to MOVE with the times.
Let me be blunt - God put the tools here for you to use. YOU have to learn to use them - and take action. Just praying and hoping you'll be a success will not get you success. Faith without works is DEAD!
The train has left the station. And many did not jump on. So they are getting left behind. People are not fulfilling their mission, their destiny - because they are not using the tools set before them. And many are too cheap to invest in any training.
Our company can help you get going. We can coach you. But we can not change mindsets.
What kind of mindsets?
1. Want something for nothing
2. Think that God will do everything for them
3. Don't think it "takes all that internet stuff" to be successful
4. Look at others and envy their success not knowing the price they paid
5. Would rather be entertained than educated
6. Make excuses and blame others for their problems
7. Are not disciplined enough to stick with an idea long enough to bring it to fruition
8. Can't seem to "press" in when under pressure
9. Go through life reacting to circumstances instead of being proactive about their success
10. Want to win - but have not committed to really pay attention to trends, leaders and what other coaches/mentors advise them to do
You either want success and work for it - and get it. Or you wish for success and are doomed to fail. The choice is yours.
What's so sad, some people don't even know that they don't know. All they know is that they are broke, off focus, depressed and jealous - which keeps MESS going on in their lives instead of SUCCESS.
And then there are some folks that would rather spend money on another pair of shoes versus a seminar. Ouch.
Detroit, which has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country, the highest foreclosures, the largest percentage of businesses going out of business and one of the worst crime rates and school systems in the country - is experiencing another blow - THE DIGITAL DIVIDE.
Either you can become a creator of content - and control your destiny. Or you can be a consumer of content and have other's control you. Again, the choice is yours.
Don't be destroyed by lack of knowledge. Fight back. Get up.
Quit being cheap. Stop being lazy.
Learn to say no to silly stuff and show up to the stuff that will STRETCH YOU.
Make some sacrifices for your FUTURE.
I've been at a couple of key social media events: Future Midwest and Ignite Detroit. I've spoken at another event with Google and Hubspot. Major money in the room. No recession there. And not many African Americans.
Why? Are so many of us just content with mediocre? Are we that out of the loop when it comes to technology and social media? Is it that we are not curious - and consequently opportunities are passing us by?
You know what insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Time for a change. Time to step out of your comfort zone. Time to learn some new things. Time to make the shift.
Get your SWAG on!
DETROIT > Come out to this event Saturday: http://fight2reign.eventbrite.com with Shelita Williams.
She's got swag!
|Shelita Williams, author/speaker|
Pam Perry PR Coach & Social Media Manager Presents "Social Media Swag"
Friday, May 6, 2011
Social Media SWAG
Sunday, May 1, 2011
The world of the internet has created some monsters. You may think you’re seeing Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde out there. Anyone can have a website, blog, podcast and youtube channel – and be “branded” in a few clicks.
But it takes more than pretty pictures, a nice blog, enticing copy and some fancy video editing to really build a brand.
Let’s start with INTEGRITY.
Now I am all about thinking big – and putting the best image forward. But when you cross the line and start to deceive and stretch the truth too far – you doing more damage to your brand than helping it. TRUST takes times - but can be destroyed in a second.
So how can you tell if someone if FAKE online:
1. Check their Social Proof. Who are their previous clients? What did they say? Check those testimonials out. Are those just quotes from close friends or family? Who are their online followers? How many are following them in their social networks like Youtube, Twitter and Facebook. Yes, they may claim to have a mailing list of 10,000 people and make over $100,000 a year – but we can’t check that. We can check their clicks and comments from followers.
2. Google them and check how long they have been doing what they say they are an “expert” at. One of my mentors says it typically takes about 10,000 hours of doing a thing to qualify as an expert. So you do the math. If they’ve only been blogging since last year – I’d be really leery of taking any blogging advice from them – no matter how good their blog looks.
3. Watch them online and don’t just read their emails. See how people react to them. See what they post. You can tell a lot about a person by really observing them for a few months. It’s hard to be fake for a LONG time……you see red flags as you follow them if things are not consistent.
4. Be careful of folks that brag about what they’re doing. If they are doing all that WONDERFUL – you probably wouldn’t have to brag. People would just know. So, when you read an email that talks about them taking a vacation in Hawaii for three-months and their business in on automatic (and they want to get you in their program so you can do the same) – don’t believe the hype.
But you know, it's sad. Some folks want to believe the hype. The internet is like the “last hope” for many people and they love being sold the “dream.”
I say, WAKE UP. Learn human nature. Learn to be more perceptive. Learn that there is 'no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.' And learn to use your delete button when you smell a FAKE.
Friday, April 22, 2011
I am so thankful that I know GOD, and know Jesus as LORD. This is what keeps me.
Why KEEPS YOU? Let these minister to you - and help you to "center" and really know GOD.
Let go, Let God. Expect a miracle. Stay centered - focus on the important things. Praise GOD and lift your voice & SING just like YOLANDA Adams does so well!
This was my theme song when it came out in 2008, I still love this one:
Victory (lyrics - cut #3)
I've got, got the victory
I've got the sweet sweet victory in Jesus.
Yes I do
He's our mighty conquer.
In him I will trust all my battles he'll fight.
I've got, got the victory
I've got the sweet sweet victory in Jesus.
For me He died but He rose on the third day.
Thats why I have true victory everyday.
Truly I've been through the storm and rain.
I know every thing about heartache and pain.
But God carried me through it all without His protection I'll surely fall.
Ive been broke without a dime to my name.
But all my bills got paid because I called on Jesus name.
You can't tell me that God isnt real 'cause I've got the victory and that why I'm still here.
I'm not worried about material things I dont have.
I'm just blessed cause I sure that my savior's there.
Because I know that my blessing is on the way
I can't see it right now but I stand by faith.
I've fought many, many battles in His name.
I've held up the blood-stained banner and proclaimed.
That Jesus is the truth and the light.
Believe me when I say He will make it alright.
Oh yeah I got the victory yeah
I got the victory yeah yeah yeah
And if you got the victory sing along with me
Yeah I got the victory yeah I got the victory
Yeah yeah yeah
Sing it with me I've got the victory
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Valorie Burton Girls Night Out GET inspired to SOAR 04/13 by Pam Perry PR Coach | Blog Talk Radio
SEO + Publicity + Social Media = ?