“Men’s natures are alike; it is their habits that separate them” – Confucius
Cultivate habits that will change your life
and take you to the TOP!
1. Read and meditate everyday. Visualize your success. Record your thoughts and ideas. Speak to God and He will speak to you. Inspiration comes from being still and connecting with the Holy Spirit – our true source of inspiration.
2. Change your look. Do more than diet or get a new hair cut. Be bold and try new styles. Let your image reflect the inner change in you. How you feel on the inside should reflect on the outside. Dress where you’re going, not where you’ve been. Next level thinking requires a next level image.
3. Update your environment. Create a private retreat area in your home. This will be your sanctuary where you’ll get refueled and refreshed. Inspiring ideas come from inspiring surroundings.
4. Pursue your passion. Step out of your comfort zone and go back to school or take a course. Pull out those old business cards and make some calls. Connect with those who will help you with your passion. Attend conferences and join organizations that deal with your interests. Research the field and become an expert in the area that excites you. You are the architect of your life – design it with the things you love.
5. Celebrate others. Our lives are a reflection of the relationships we cultivate. If you have good friends that motivate you to go to the next level, make them feel appreciated and encourage them too. What you make happen for others, God will make happen for you. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and your dreams. Achievers hang out with achievers.
God gives us vision, purpose and passion.
Have COURAGE to act on it.
Remember what God said in Jeremiah 29:11, “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
Create your own story board and star in your own show!
Need someone to walk you the through social media maze? | Click Here!
Visit our new website for tips on social media marketing and PR!